Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Introduction

This blog is purely for my own amusement, and to chronicle the tales and adventures of my life in a nice, neat, chronological order.  <-- That statement has only been used about a billion times...

This blog is going to contain all sorts of life changing events (to me).  Epic bicycle rides, adrenalin pumping trail riding by horseback, horse training, motorcycle riding, hiking, insightful ramblings and everything else that my gnat-sized attention span happens to land on long enough to write something about.

So...we'll see what happens.

A blurb about me:
I'm almost a year into my divorce at this point, and still trying to find out where I fit in the grand scheme of things, since I no longer fit where I was.  I'm active and fit, but my body type is deceiving.  I can go all day long, but I carry some extra weight.  I like to call it "Fit-Fat".  Working on that.

My 11 year old son is one of the funniest people I know.  We have a great time, and his soft little heart is huge.  I love watching the transition of him growing and maturing.  He is now at the stage in his life that he is 1/2 way between still being Mommy's little boy, and a young man.  Time sure flies.

I love animals.  If it's got fur, I'm a fan.  Not so much on insects, arachnids, snakes or lizards.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now, so I'll pinch this one off.  Thanks for reading!

~The RoadQueen



^^  That's Guinness.  You'll learn more about him as time goes on.^^


P.S. Oh, and I like pink.  Like, a lot.  :)

No comments: